Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Friday, April 17, 2009

New Format

Thoughts?

The reason for the change is that I felt like the old format felt a little too "cramped" in terms of the way things were posted...it seemed like I was only getting ten words (if that) to a line. This one's a little more stretched out.

What do my three loyal readers think? Back to the old? Try this for a bit?

1 comment:

  1. I like posts on the left, listing of posts on the right. I check it frequently enough that I don't have to backtrack pages to get where I last read- hence I don't use those links - hence my left to right brain will always be needlessly acknowledging the left side of the screen. I, I, I, I, I.....

    ReplyDelete