Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Thursday, May 03, 2018

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold, I then discovered a site called Letterboxd that is essentially just that -- an online film diary with the ability for members of Letterboxd to comment.  It's free and easy to sign up -- and you could start your own film diary as well.  For now, I'll be posting links to my Letterboxd "reviews" below.  We'll see how this goes...

Click here for a link to my Letterboxd home page

3 comments:

  1. Really disappointed to see that you're NOT one of the 18 people that have a rating logged for this masterpiece:

    https://letterboxd.com/film/the-ritual-2009/members/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have only made it back to post reviews from 2015(?) on there. Was working backwards as a pandemic project, but it got old quick -- I'd assume in time, I'd make my way back. That one was a doozy, though...and I can't rate it zero stars which is a bummer with the Lettterboxd system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, I did a thing and I put some links to your pages on it, so... let me know if you want the links removed for any reason. Though, it's not like a thousand people are going to read it, but let me know and I'll take them down.

    https://letterboxd.com/sues2blame/film/the-ritual-2009/

    ReplyDelete