Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm Changing My Mind...Got a Problem with That?

I recently changed the ratings of a few flicks that I saw earlier in the year (Coraline and Monsters vs. Aliens). It's not that I liked these film any less...not that my opinions changed on them or anything like that.

It's simply that as I see more movies, I'm able to gain a little perspective on what constitutes an "A" or a "B" or a "C" in terms of a "rating." I'm adjusting my critical rubric or scale, you could say.

Not that any one of the five people reading this really cares (and not that it's even remotely important), but I thought I'd let it be known. The "new" ratings can be seen in the sidebar under Top Films of 2009.

2 comments:

  1. I do have a problem with it.
    I dont think this is allowed jeff. I dont read this blog only to have you change your mind later!!! Stick to your guns jeff! be your own man!
    once you pick it, stick with it.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The exclamation points almost swayed me...

    ReplyDelete