Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Monday, April 20, 2009

New Format, Part II

Because it is nicer for posts to be on the left than on the right...

Plus, the blue is soothing...aren't you soothed?

And, although this won't mean anything to anyone, there's a little "Hidden Mickey" in the generic Header...at the upper left...those three "squares" forming a quasi-Mickey head...

Yeah, it's a stretch, I know...

4 comments:

  1. I see the Mickey! I appreciate it! Did you know I got a hidden Mickey Tattoo? I like this format better then the other one. Hopefully when Jane finally gets back to DE we can all get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just read that... It seems totally ADD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, gotta love disney and mickey mouse!!! you should have a disney background! but i do like this new format!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember, Amanda...it's the subdued Disney that's the key...don't want to go too over the top...

    Becky...you were the one person that I knew would know what I was talking about! And I had no idea about the tattoo...

    ReplyDelete