Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Movie Review - Shorts (2009)

Starring Jimmy Bennett, Leslie Mann, William H. Macy, and James Spader
Directed by Robert Rodriguez

Giant people.
Giant robots.
Giant boogers.

Giant failure.

Worst kids movie of the year. And to think that I actually really enjoyed Rodriguez's Spy Kids. This had the same feel to it, but it was horrendous. A painful 90 minutes.

No need to dwell on this any more than necessary.

The RyMickey Rating: F


4 comments:

  1. This one needs a comment and I'm going to post something completely irrelevant: I adore how 3 of my top 5 of the year, you wouldn't reccommend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me see if I can guess...

    500 Days of Summer (close to recommend for me)
    Inglourious Basterds (once again...a 2.5, so close)
    District 9 (? -- although that does fall into the recommend section)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up. My number f'in 1, dawg.

    The two that you recommend is District 9 and Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if I could get away with mocking someone about their disrespect for opinions and then mock their opinion.

    Could you stop trolling me? I've ignored you. You could at least do the same.

    ReplyDelete