Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Completely random posting...

Let me just say that I love the Netflix online viewing player. The last three movie reviews I posted were watched via the player. If only it would work on my Mac, I'd be a happy camper. That being said, it's absolutely the best online video player I've come across. I never had to wait for a segment of the movie to load. The computer I was watching the movies on shut down (good old Microsoft technology!), but the Netflix player knew right where the movie stopped, so it started right from there.

Alright, the commercial for Netflix is done now...

2 comments:

  1. the only reason it doesn't work is because your mac is ancient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a .gif or video clip of Will Arnett screaming "Come on!" You're literally sidestepping my movie. I'm insulted. Yep.

    I am.

    ReplyDelete