Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Most Magical Place on Earth

I may be going to the place in the title, but I'll still be blogging...'cuz I know you were all on the edge of your seat wondering that...

At least every other day, I'll be posting something...an "Angry Old Man" rant here...a "What I'm Listening To" post there...a review of a 80s comedy "classic(?)"...and I didn't even get to the Jon and Kate Plus Eight book review yet (poor, poor kids...)...

So, although you'll miss me, it's like I'll still be here. I can't leave the five people that read this with nothing to do...

8 comments:

  1. I'll miss you!!! but am looking forward to hearing you disney adventures and am so jealous and sad you arent taking me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me...there's no room in either car for anyone other than the 10 of us that are already going...

    The uncomfortableness of all the people is not something I'm looking forward to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a theory:

    If you watch Up at the Most Magical Place on Earth maybe the happiness of The Disney Locality will help you enjoy it.

    <_<
    >_>

    ReplyDelete
  4. But that would mean paying for a movie...the last movie I paid for -- Limits of Control -- wasn't any good...why would I pay for a movie that I already know isn't any good.

    heehee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't you pay for Brothers Bloom, champ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope...that was at a UA...although I would not have been disappointed had i paid for that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time! Have a Turkey Leg for me! :)

    ReplyDelete