Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Blog Attempt #3

Ok, then. Here we go...Attempt Number Three at this blog thing. It's a new year, so why not give it another shot.

I'm just going to keep this thing simple...a little glimpse at movies, tv, and books that I'm watching/reading this year. No doubt, it'll end up being read by only me...but a blog sounds better than keeping a journal, right? Infinitely geekier, but better...

5 comments:

  1. Guess what!! its not only read by you!! I hope I left you enough comments for a day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are very few websites I get here at work, but somehow I get yours. It only took me 13 minutes to press the Older Post button enough times to get back to the start. I'm considering commenting on every single post, just to blow up your email... we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd welcome it only if you read the comments that I'd inevitably post on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I've got the time to read the responses. The problem is going to be remembering which posts I comment on.

    ReplyDelete