Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Year in Review - Film

This post is really just a placeholder for the time being. Not being in NYC or LA, I certainly haven't seen all the buzz-worthy, end-of-the-year awards contenders yet. Fortunately, they're gradually making their way to Philly. So, by the time the Academy Awards roll around in March, I'll update this with a 2009 Year in Review, including my picks for the Oscar categories (which you can follow along with here), along with some other categories not recognized by Oscar (Best Ensemble, Best Body of Work, etc.).

Obviously, you can see my current Top Ten to the right-hand side of the blog -- an impressive crop of films, all of which I still can say I'm genuinely happy to have in a Top Ten list.

So, for now, the Year in Film recap will just have to wait a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment