Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Year of Firsts

Ate/drank the following on my recent trip to Disney:

  • Escargot - Tasty...couldn't taste a thing other than the garlic it was cooked in
  • Lamb - Also tasty...I was told that this lamb didn't really taste like "normal" lamb...maybe that's why I liked it?
  • Fried green tomatoes - Once again, also enjoyable. Fry anything and it tastes good, right?
  • Margarita - Was fine, but not anything I need to drink again...
  • Artichokes - Not for me...
  • Bok Choy - Didn't taste enough of it to have a real opinion...

4 comments:

  1. I love lamb. Especially Shish-ka-bobs. *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lamb was ground up and it was served with a nifty tomato chutney, so, admittedly, the tomato was what I really tasted...the lamb had a consistency of a meatball, so I really feel like I'm still unsure of what "lamb" tastes like.

    That being said, I liked it and certainly wouldn't be opposed to trying it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali-baba's on Main street has orgasmic Shish-ka-bobs. Lamb is basically the taste of steak with the consistency of chicken if that makes sense.

    Oh god. Now I have a craving for it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. alibaba's has delicious, animal-free carrot salad. reeeeeeally good

    ReplyDelete