Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Friday, March 18, 2011

2010 RyMickey Awards


The 2010 RyMickey Awards will start to be doled out tomorrow (and will stretch out for probably an interminable amount of time).  I certainly didn't see as many movies as I did in 2009, but I still saw quite a bit more than your average moviegoer.  Yes, I still missed out on a few flicks that may have played into my awards season -- Rabbit Hole, Animal Kingdom, Conviction, Fair Game, Love and Other Drugs, Hereafter, Biutiful -- but I just couldn't make as many trips to the arthouse as I would've liked.  I'll certainly be watching all of the above as they make their way onto dvd and I'll probably adjust any awards for posterity's sake.

I know everyone's on the edge of their seat, but please hold back your excitement...

4 comments:

  1. Bro, your only reader is leaving in 72 hours. Good timing.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin. Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll be something for you to anticipate all throughout boot camp. The weeks will fly by because you'll be on pins and needles wondering who I picked for Best Supporting Actress...

    ReplyDelete