Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Friday, February 20, 2009

A Year of Firsts

Like I said before...95% of these are gonna be food-related...trying to widen my palette...Not that anyone else cares...just a running record for me...

- Wasabi Peas - Not what I was expecting at all.  You hear peas and you think mush, but these were cold and hard.  Like flash-frozen or something.  Odd, with a funky taste...obviously, the taste was wasabi, but it was just odd.

- Butternut Squash Risotto - I'm a risotto fan, but I've never had anything other than plain old risotto that I've made at home.  This stuff was delicious.  I don't think I've ever had squash before either.

2 comments: