Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Saturday, September 06, 2014

The Fifth Annual RyMickey Awards


There's that old saying about saving the best for last.  When it comes to 2013 cinematic awards, the RyMickey Awards may not be the best, but they are certainly the last.

2013 was an interesting cinematic year for me in that it contained very few films that I adored, but plenty of films that I enjoyed that failed to elicit strong passion in me.  In that regard, it was a little disappointing.  I think that's part of the reason I've waited so long in presenting these awards.  I like to be as comprehensive as possible seeing as many films as I can manage before actually tackling my awards and every now and then you get to watch a little seen surprise that makes its way onto the charts.

So, starting Sunday, visit RyMickey's Ramblings for a look at what you should rent via Netflix in terms of the best 2013 had to offer when it came to movies -- because Lord knows I've waited long enough so all these films are easily available to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment