Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Another Disney Discussion Delay

The Disney Discussion has not been abandoned in the slightest.  However, with awards season in full swing, I'm finding it a bit difficult to write up my thoughts on the films in the Disney animated canon since much of my free time has been spent trying to catch up on current releases.  (As an example, I've actually watched 101 Dalmatians -- the next film in the discussion -- but haven't had time to formulate a post about it.)  That being said, I'm still going to try my best to keep up with at least an "every other Wednesday" pace through March.  In the meantime, enjoy the seemingly daily posts on current films!

No comments:

Post a Comment