Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Disney Discussion...Take Three...

So, recently, I started back up my series on Disney's animated movies and I'm enjoying it immensely.  However, the random nature of the discussion -- choosing something old like Snow White followed by something new like Atlantis -- is proving to be a little disappointing to me.  I'd like to instead venture into this discussion in chronological order.  This will also allow you, my loyal readers, to more easily follow along with me in the discussion and it also will allow me to compare and contrast Disney's films in a more intriguing manner.

I'd still very much like to continue posting a Disney Discussion every Wednesday, however, chronological order may make things a tad more difficult (as Netflix rentals will certainly be needed) and, ideally, I'd still like to watch the films in their highest quality available to me (meaning Blu-Ray whenever possible).

This change of plans certainly isn't a cop out, but I think this is absolutely the way to go.  I may be making a change or two to the make-up of the discussion, but it will still remain that these won't be "reviews," per se.

For the nine movies previously listed in the discussion, I won't be rewatching them, but I'll be reposting when their chronological order comes up.  If I'm ambitious, when they come up, I may be posting two on those particular days, but we shall see.

So, join in on the fun.  Snow White will be getting re-posted tomorrow and Pinocchio will be coming up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment