Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Friday, December 24, 2010

"My mother always told me..."

"...to never eat singing food."



In the spirit of the holiday season, throughout the next 36 hours, I'll be posting images (and an odd quote to go with them) from some of my favorite holiday films.  Christmas films, in general, have a unique quality in that you can re-watch them every year and not get tired of them.  I'm not quite sure how they manage to do that, but it's true.

A Merry Christmas to all (screw being politically correct) and I'll attempt to get the blog back to a normal pace in the next week (there's quite a few releases I need to get myself to).

No comments:

Post a Comment