Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010


The Hitchcock month-long fest is being extended by three days so that I can watch all films in the "modern" Hitchcock oeuvre.  The schdeule for the remaining week will be as follows:

Thursday, October 28 -- Suspicion
Friday, October 29 -- To Catch a Thief
Saturday, October 30 -- Family Plot
Sunday, October 31 -- Strangers on a Train
Monday, November 1 -- Under Capricorn
Tuesday, November 2 -- Saboteur
Wednesday, November 3 -- Psycho

While my annual tradition of watching Psycho on Halloween will certainly continue, I figure that I should end the fest with a look at the best film of all-time.  I'm having a surprisingly fun time with this and am not finding it to be a chore at all, so I figured why not watch all of the flicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment