Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Friday, October 31, 2014

"We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes..."

If it's Halloween, that means it's time for your faithful blogger's annual viewing of the best movie of all time -- Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho.  I've dwelled on reasons why I deem it so fantastic in the past and I've got nothing new to add this year except to say that if you've never seen Hitchcock's masterpiece, it's time you've done so (and then come back here and tell me about your viewing experience).  I can't imagine what it would've been like to see this doozy of a picture in 1960.  Such a shocker of a film that stands the test of time over a half century after its debut.  Do yourself a favor -- if you haven't seen this mesmerizing classic, give it a watch...and if you've seen it, watch it again.

Previous Psycho Blog Posts

(link takes you to the "alfred hitchcock" label...scroll down a few posts for Hitchcock Fest posts in which I watched all of Hitchcock's American pictures plus four movies he made prior to making the move to the States in 1940...)

No comments:

Post a Comment