Featured Post

Letterboxd Reviews

So as you know, I stopped writing lengthy reviews on this site this year, keeping the blog as more of a film diary of sorts.  Lo and behold,...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The 2011 RyMickey Awards

Last year, I started the RyMickey Awards in March, so I'm just a little bit behind this year...but only a little.  Starting tomorrow and continuing throughout the next few weeks, we'll be exploring what I felt was the best of 2011.  2011 contained a lot of films I liked, but very few that I can truly say I loved which, admittedly, is probably one of the reasons I've waited so long to start these awards.  Lacking a real "wow" moment in nearly every category, the motivation wasn't there to kick these things off.  But kick them off I must and you'll see that there are several flicks now available to view at home that are well worth checking out.

So, we'll get things started tomorrow...finally...

2 comments:

  1. How haven't you seen Before Sunset yet btw?

    Also, you're losing 3/4's of your readership for 6 months on July 10th.

    Freedom needs defending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is depressing...certainly 98% of my comments. But I know you'll come back and read all six months worth of reviews in one sitting...

    And no...they took Before Sunset off of streaming Netflix...

    ReplyDelete